One of the most important things regarding shopping is wearing comfortable clothes and shoes you are able to get in and out off quickly. This is an outfit I would wear when going shopping during fall/winter.
1. A.P.C. Jody sweater. Comfortable and warm. Easy to throw on.
2. Monki skinny jeans. So I can immediately see how a top or a pair of shoes will look with my daily jeans.
3. A.P.C. cross body bag. To keep your hands free at all time.
4. Givenchy boots. No laces or zippers. So no falling out of the dressing room while trying to keep your balance.
5. H&M white t-shirt. A great neutral basic when you want to try on blazers or cardigans.
PS. Writing this post made me think of all the make up stains I’ve encountered while shopping. Definitely adding this to my endless list of frustrations.