I’m so excited that it’s fall and we’re quickly heading towards winter. I have been handwashing all of my delicate knits and I had my coats dry-cleaned months ago. So I am ready for fall and winter. As usual I compiled a short wish list mostly consisting of items that I could wear all throughout the year with some small adjustments such as a cardigan or tights. None of them are necessary but lately I do feel like I’m a bit stuck in a style rut wearing the same things over and over again. These would likely provide a nice twist on my usual uniform.
- A lot of brands sell cashmere these days, some more affordable than others. I like to stick with Uniqlo’s cashmere as I find the quality excellent for the price. I bought a grey sweater two or three years ago but unfortunately it has become much too large for me. I’m leaning towards a v-neck in navy or camel this time.
- I’m still not quite sure how I feel about skirts on myself but this one has been growing on me the past couple of months. I believe there are two variations on this particular skirt and I would definitely go for the longer option. For some reason I feel that it won’t work for me but we’ll see once I get the chance to try it on. If it does live up to my expectations I hope I’ll be able to find it second hand on Ebay or Vestiaire Collective. I’ve seen a few being sold as almost new.
- My skin has been wonderful lately but I would still like some mild coverage. Just to even out my skin tone and get that dewy look. So I’m looking for a tinted moisturizer. This one from Laura Mercier seems quite nice but slightly expensive. This one from Nars is also very tempting and gets great reviews. If you guys have any experience with either, let me know what you think.
- These boots are something I have been thinking about for over a year now (they sold them last year as well). It usually doesn’t snow a lot over here but when it does, weather appropriate footwear is definitely a problem. Every pair that I own is too slippery and I can’t recount the times I suddenly had to grab onto something while walking in a normal pace. Dr Martens crossed my mind as well but I don’t know, these have a more classic and elegant look to them. For these kind of boots anyway.
- White t-shirts are part of my uniform. I can honestly say that I wear a white t-shirt at least four days a week. Which is fine but ultimately also a little boring. So this striped t-shirt from A.P.C. would make a nice addition to my wardrobe.
- Not pictured above but also very much on my mind: this black coat. I should’ve known better than to try it on. But it happened and it looked great. I might cave if it goes on sale. The end.
What’s on your wish list for the upcoming season?