Black Friday and Cyber Monday are upon us and I am feeling the pressure to indulge. You probably know that I am a big fan of creating lists whether it be a simple grocery shopping list or a list to keep my purchases in check. In this case we’re dealing with the latter. This list should keep me focussed when every website screams: BUY ME! on Friday. If I would be able to buy all of these on sale, that would be great but I wouldn’t mind paying full price for them either in the near future. Some have been on my wish list for quite some time, others are needed to get me through this winter.
- I have a few knitted sweaters that I love and will surely wear again this winter. The only downside is, they’re all extremely warm. Much too warm for the office. I’ve been keeping track of this sustainable Dutch brand ever since they launched their first item, the classic parka. I have yet to buy something from them but this crewneck sweater ticks all the boxes and is high on my wish list, on sale or not.
- While The Ordinary has been dealing with some controversy, I was very happy with my Buffet serum. I bought it in May and ran out of it no too long ago. I was waiting for their store to open in Amsterdam to check out the other products as well. Beautybay had it on sale last week but I forgot to check out and alas, everything was sold out.
- Le Labo’s Santal 33, an absolute classic scent. And an extremely expensive one at that. I got a few samples earlier this year and have been using them sparingly. I dread the day I will run out of them and will have to buy an actual bottle. Of course I don’t have to but the scent is just too good.
- Blazers have become my wardrobe staples for the office. Do I need another one? Probably not. Especially since corduroy is all the rage at the moment and I’m not sure it will stand the test of time. Can I still wear this next year? This blazer would look pretty amazing with a white t-shirt, dark blue jeans and black boots though. Hmm…
- Okay, so remember this post from last year? A black pair of boots have been on my mind for over a year and I still didn’t bite the bullet. However, these Dr. Martens boots were on sale yesterday with a early Black Friday 20% discount so I decided to go for it. Everyone tells me these will last me many years, once broken in (not looking forward to that).
- I doubt Uniqlo takes part in Black Friday but I’ll purchase two of these Heat tech long sleeves anyway, before temperatures drop below zero. I’ve also bought a few organic cotton long sleeves from Dutch brand HEMA as I needed to replace my old ones. I should have waited a week though because there’s a 20% discount at the moment for every three items. Don’t you hate it when that happens?
- And last but not least, I’m hoping for a nice H&M discount so I can finally score this flannel duvet cover. Gotta stay warm this winter!
Are you looking forward to Black Friday and/or Cyber Monday or are you going to ignore it as much as you can? If you are looking forward to it, I would love to know what’s on your wish list!