Happy New Year everyone! This is going to sound very cliché, but I can’t believe the year 2014 has come to an end. It went by so fast, especially December. Now I know everyone is writing how incredible their year has been, but to be completely honest, mine was okay. Nothing more, nothing less. I’ve experienced some very fun things, made some awesome trips to London, Paris etc. but I also struggled with my health. Nothing too serious, but unfortunately it left me extremely tired for the first six months. On a positive note, I finally started a blog! I’ve been wanting to start one for several years, but I always had some lame excuse haha. But at the end of August I was finally online and I can’t believe there are actually people reading my posts. So thank you all very much. I really appreciate it!
I thought it would be fun to do a quick recap of my favourite things in 2014:
Top 5 favourite songs
* Kendrick Lamar – B*tch Don’t Kill My Vibe
* The Gaslight Anthem – Stay Vicious
* Nicki Minaj ft. Meek Mill – Buy a Heart
* Dawn Golden – All I Want (Manila Killa remix)
* Close ft. Joe Dukie – My Way
Top 5 things I learned
* Never go all out when you’re back in the gym after 6 months (I had to roll myself out of bed this morning…)
* The sun is your friend. A vitamin D deficiency sucks! I never want to be that tired and sore ever again.
* It’s okay to make a mistake at work. It won’t kill you.
* This year I bought even less stuff than I did in 2013 and I don’t feel like I missed out on anything.
* Blogging is hard work but also a lot of fun and I appreciate every singel reader <3